Sunday, July 3, 2011

Half Time....

This weekend is the 4th of July celebrations and has made me think of Tasmania and Australia Day. This weekend has also made me homesick for the VERY first time, yes I did miss Tassie but was having too much fun so I guess I wasn't really thinking about it much, but last night watching the fireworks made me think of camping down Bridport and hanging out with everyone. Also July is our half way mark.. Our time here here is almost over, so I thought I would look back at some of our time here...




We had some fun playing in the snow...

And in the Sun....

Catching up with old friends..

And STALKING some Cougars...




And going to alot of games...


Going and seeing some of the sites....


Attend some church related stuff..Become a Trekkie......

Check out some National Parks..
See some of the wildlife....

Making new friends....

And Hanging out with old friends....



This is only a sample of the fun we have had in the last 6 1/2 months...
It has gone so fast, so I guess we will be back before you know it!!

3 comments:

  1. It is going fast, but it's not almost over yet!! You are only half way - still heaps of fun to be had :) I think the second half is going to go way faster than the first though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. With all those visitors i dont see how you are missing home girl... dont missionaries say you have passed "the hump" day... you'll be home before you know it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow you have packed so much into that time. Personally I hope the last half flies by. xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...