Saturday, July 9, 2011

The Awful Waffle

Saturday morning is always a good time to have time away from the Walls of Wymount. So Susan thought we would check out the newest small business in Provo. The Awful Waffle has just opened and has had heaps of good reviews.. (check out the blue sky !!)


When ever I go out with Susan where you give the attendant your name for you're order Susan will use a random name. So we were "hot mama" and "super woman"....
The menu is so great...
Step 1: pick waffle or crepe
Step2: Pick your toppings
Step 3: Choose your drink..
Look at me I'm so happy...
I had waffle, with banana's, syrup, nutella and cream with a glass of milk..Susan had a crepe with Strawberries and nutella. I think Susan is going to buy a squeeze bottle and a big jar of nutella....
I love this place and the more I explore Provo I find little eating places like this that is good value and have friendly staff..
We did feel guilty for about 5 mins about not taking the children there, but will take them this week if they are good......

2 comments:

  1. YUM!!! I want to go there! Where is it?? Hey- we need to get a day on our calendars to get together! Summer time get's so busy doesn't it!love you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...