Thursday, March 3, 2011

Not missing out!!

Last night my lovely friend Lisa King posted a pic on Facebook of a new flavour of Tim Tams that she had brought that day.. Mint with dark chocolate.......
I love mint chocolate ( i have been saving my last block of mint bubbly) and love Mint slice biscuits which Lisa says's they taste like.

Lisa said that they were on special for $4.98 for 3 pkts, so i thought i would share my bargain.. Well it's not really a bargain, it's just the normal price over here.. Betty Crocker Brownie mixes for 79 cents......

All I need is an egg, 1/4 cup of oil and water....
This is now my new signature dessert, after school treat, VT treat and any other place where i have to take food.... I' NEVER making things from scratch over here.....
After I have finished with my box of tissues (my BBF) I'm going to replace it with a brownie mix..

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...