Monday, March 14, 2011

On Saturday we headed back to the 80's for Laura's 30th birthday.. Laura picked 80's cause she was born in 1981... Oh to be so young..... During the week Elaine and myself went over to Laura's house to make some decorations.. This is where I got my idea for a costume.. Laura was having a Pacman cake and that's where I got the idea from... So off to the Dollar Tree shop I went....

On campus they have this big Multi-purpose building where you can hold parties, there was a baby shower in the afternoon so I'm guessing it gets used alot...


The yummy cake.....
It was a great night, I even had a slow dance with Gaz and danced like a kid to "wake me up before you GO-GO".. Didn't win anything in the trivia though.....


Laura looked cool in her purple skirt and Elaine in her bright yellow t-shirt.....
Thanks for inviting us Laura we had a blast...........

2 comments:

  1. if i went to an era party it would be would all be slow dancing because we would all have walking frames... he he...looks like you had fun... love the pacman gear ...very imaginative Lisa

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...