Friday, October 7, 2011

Remember when???


Remember when I was doing "posts" about the snow........

Well guess what???????It's BACKKKKKKKK!!!!!!This photo was taken outside my bedroom window, sorry for the poor quality but all of a sudden it has got freezing and I didn't want to go outside!!
Monday was nice and we knew there was a storm coming...
Yesterday I was cooking and Elaine rang me and asked was that snow outside...
WHAT!!!! yes it was, not enough to stay on the ground..
But on the mountains is a different story...
If you don't hear from me for a couple of days it's because I'm moving all the warm clothes from the back of the wardrobe to the front!!!!

1 comment:

  1. oh not already!!!!! Time to get up to that Y before it settles in!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...