Friday, June 24, 2011

my Dad

Soon after we packed up and moved to the States, my Dad done "packing up" of his own kind. He sold his house put some of stuff in storage and brought a bigger bus.. Over the years my Dad has brought many traveling vehicles, he packs up and then goes travelling around Australia.. I have lost count of how many times he has done this (so he must like it)



One thing that him and Leigh doing different this time is emailing and checking the blog.. He also sends the odd photo's with their emails, so we can look at where and what he is doing..
I'm so glad that Dad is checking my blog (even though he doesn't comment) and glad that he sends us emails and photo's....

I think that Dad should buy some razors in the next town he visits... hahhahahha
and maybe some better bait.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...