Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Drive In.....

Well we ALL love going through a DRIVE-THRU at Maccas or KFC and every takeaway place has them... I don't think they would survive with out them.... But in the States they take it to the next level... EVERYTHING here can be DRIVE-THRU if you want it to be... We have been here nearly 6 months and this week we used the DRIVE-THRU ATM, only because we couldn't remember our pin and didn't want to get out Eden of the car if it didn't work..


Orem (next to Provo) has a DRIVE IN Dry Cleaners... Just drive up and give them your clothes and of you go on your merry way!!!!!


I think we will just use the takeaway places.....


2 comments:

  1. I LOVED the drive thru ATM. I think we should have them here - so handy if you don't want to get kids out of the car and it's too hard to find a parking spot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss the drive through bank in a big way!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...