Friday, February 17, 2012

to winter to summer


When we arrived in Melbourne we thought that weren't going to catch our flight to Tasmania, we were very glad that the plane we were catching was delayed. But that meant our small group of friends and family had to wait 30 mins more. But I think they had a good time catching up with each other.
Only 1 of our 13 bags didn't make it on the same flight as us, but Tim our friend who works at the airline was happy to bring it to us when it arrived.

It was good to see our friends and as soon as we landed we were happy to be back..


We bunked down and Jacquie and Jared's house for a while and what a non stop party it was. Eating all our favourite foods and the 6 kids playing outside together.. Jacquie and I would lock them out to give us some peace...
We also caught up with some friends at the bike center. Children and Adults had a great time catching up.
I didn't take many photo's at the bike center but I got this one of Kobe, Phebe and Eliza..


Next stop for me was the gym, I missed going to the gym buddies while I was away. And of course Michelle made me get up on stage with her..


With most of the eating and catching up done we thought we better give Jacquie and Jared their space back and collect our stuff out of storage and move back into our house.


Lets not worry about unpacking the boxes though, just find the bedding boxes, some kitchen things and head down the beach..


While we were down the beach we had a delayed Woodward Christmas lunch. Turkey, Ham, lots of vegies, yummy desserts and heaps of laughs were on the menu..

Eden loved wearing the hats from the Christmas bon bons.
I do like Summer but I miss the snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...