Friday, October 22, 2010

MY Life.. at the moment..

Since we found out that we are moving and have decided to Rent the house out ( to hopefully nice tenants) I have been doing alot of jobs around the house.. Gardening I enjoy in small doses.. But our garden has got a bit overgrown, so there is alot to do!!!
Painting is on my list to do.. I have already oiled the deck and painted the front fence, only the touch ups inside left to do..

My third job that I have grown to love is packing... The house is packed up as much as it can be... We leave in under 2 months so still a bit to do.....
Hopefully by December comes around I will have finished all my jobs and will able to spend some time with my family and friends before we go....


1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...