Saturday, April 10, 2010

while the girls were away...

This year I was very lucky Mum when I found out that Phebe and Eliza were going on their school camps at the same time....So since this doesn't happen very often I thought I would make the most of it and makeover their bedroom.... The bedroom was first painted when we moved in (2000) pale pink with purple love hearts stenciled around as a boarder.. Which Phebe loved for many years... Then along came Eden and that meant that the older girls had to share a room...
A couple of months ago I made the bunks into two singles so I could get a head start...I loved the purple and ALOT went on the carpet as I'm trying to new carpet in there as well..
They were REALLY happy with the room when they came home....


Even done some handy work with the drill, which I was happy I didn't hurt myself.....

I hope they make some wonderful memories in this bedroom.......

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...