Thursday, December 22, 2011

another birthday....


Last week I celebrated another birthday.. Being in Provo this year my presents started coming early.. The week before my Tasmanian friend Jacquie sent me a cheesecake from Oregon..A California friend sent me a BYU blue wig.... I think I might be wearing it on a plane soon...and just when I thought I was having cadbury withdrawls, in the post comes a big box of chocolate
I wanted this Snowman from the bookstore, but knew that Gaz isn't into decorations or as he calls them "dust collectors'.. Elaine surprised me by going back into the store and buying it for me.. Not only did I go out for lunch several times, I got some phone calls from back home....
But the most fun was going out for dinner on my birthday with Gaz and the girls to Texas Roadhouse.. The staff know us as the "Aussies" and Gary asked the waitress if they do anything for birthdays... All of a sudden the waitress brings over a horse saddle and tell me to hop on....
Laughing my head off I climbed onto the saddle with my hands over my face in embarrassment..
All of a sudden the staff are shining lights in my eyes and yelling the dinners to give me a "TEXAS YEEEEHAAWWWW"... sorry no photo's everyone was laughing too much to even think about grabbing the camera..
Thank you for all your messages and birthday wishes....
I had a great day.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...