Friday, November 12, 2010

I'm getting excited...

It's 37 days until we start our American adventure.. We have finally decided where we are going to live ( on campus ) .. Have found schools that the girls will be attending and our chapel is going to RIGHT next door to Eliza's school.. Can you believe that......

But the things that are getting ME excited are the recipes that I am finding... I love pumpkin pie and can't wait to make these mini ones I found on the http://thecraftingchicks.com/ web site. These mini pots look soo cute and yummy and the same time.. They suggest to make them for Visiting Teaching, but I'm still thinking about that one....



Can't wait to make them....

2011 might turn me into a Molly.. hahahaha



1 comment:

  1. You are SO a Molly. Especially as I hear you are bringing caramel slice to Spin??? Sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...