Wednesday, September 21, 2011

16 years..

This week Gary and I are going to celebrate our 16th wedding anniversary. (yes the pic above is of us on our wedding day)... I just wanted to share some of my favourite photo's, well the one I have access to from Provo..

Our first apartment in Biffrons Court, I loved that wall paper...



First it was just the two of us and then we had this bundle of joy.. Yes that is Gary!!!!


Then we were a family of four......



Gary full filled one of his MANY dreams in 2006, to take part in the Commonwealth Games Baton Relay....We have had some fun times together and to make our family complete, along come Eden...
What can I say....
Married to Gary, Gaz, Big G , Woody or Gaza has like living on a roller coaster...
I don't know what the next "dream" or "goal" is going to take us.
But I know for sure that I will be there holding his hand.....
As a wise man said "ONWARD HO"
xxxxxxxxxx

2 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary guys!! Couldn't imagine you guys without Eden or the other girls :) It's been a fun 16 years :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh you guys are the perfect example of a happy marriage...Happy Anniversary and may you have many more adventures on the way...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...