Sunday, January 16, 2011

Things......

Things I LOVE about living in Provo.... The Laundry room is HUGE and their washers and dryers are even bigger... I could get away with washing once a week ( if I had that many clothes) and for the LOW price of 75 cents a wash and dry....

I know this sounds boring, but one of my other favourite things is not having to worry about rubbish night. Each block has it's own dumpster and it gets cleaned out everyday.. No more sneaking up the road to fill our neighbors (sorry Andrew) bins in the freezing cold...
We are 5 minutes away from all home games at BYU.. and at the moment we are getting FREE tickets.... Free tickets keep on coming....
But the Sad thing is.....
I Haven't made any friends to do this with.......................



3 comments:

  1. Ah the simple things that keep us happy hey! I wish I could come to a game with you! Maybe once you meet April and her family you could go to games together? They seem to go quite a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dont go getting homesick now ...you have only been there a couple of weeks...go check out the Walmart...you are sure to find someone there to chat to(maybe even one of those faces from "Friends"???) naaahhh just kidding!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im not homesick Nettie!! I love living here...
    Just haven't made friends well enough that I can share a straw with..... :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...